Avoiding Responsibilities With Procrastinating Quizes
What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? - Definitely when they are telling me how they feel. For some reason I get really insecure about what they have to say or rather how they feel and whether or not I accept or expect what they may say. It’s hard to concentrate on them fully when I’m always worrying on the inside about just predicting how they feel.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? - Wow, really angry? Mm, i’d have to say when I found something out that I necessarily would have rather not found out. Although to others, I can’t say I acted extremely angry but on the inside I wanted to burst. I can’t say I ever get unreasonably angry. And now, I could care less. Life goes on and people will make the choices they want to therefore I can’t stop them. I without a doubt get more upset then angry usually.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? - Damn, that’s hard. I know for a FACT if I did call either of my parents one would be jealous that the other got the call.. especially or more specifically my mother. She always wonders why I’m at my dads over her house or he will call curious why I haven’t been to his house in days… when equally, I visit both. I can’t even imagine if I moved out currently. So my dilemma still exists. Uh, and same goes towards my brother or sister. I guess I’d call Brendan and make sure he told my parents how I feel and how much I love them. I’d have other things to say as well, that’d be tragic. Too many people I love.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? - I know for a FACT that I would tell everyone and, definitely and anyone. I feel bad saying this but I’d reap the benefits because I’d want to live my life to the fullest that last month. I’d go crazy in the head but I’d play it off cool and calm, collected with everyone else. I’d for sure do crazy things like skydive and make bad decisions like actin’ wild and such. I’d be so afraid but hopefully i’d be brave enough not to show others how scared I was of dying.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Love or trust? Which do you choose and why? - Uh, well I feel like love can only come from trust. And I suppose trust is the motive of all relations with people I aspire to have or do have. It is what simply holds together how I know I feel for certain people. If I didn’t have faith or trust people, what would I have? I couldn’t love someone if I didn’t trust them. Therefore, this question’s kinda lame since I’d ultimately get love from trust. I know I would.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? - THIS QUESTION ROCKS. I feel like its solely about your morals and how you would react in SO many situations… like lets say, if it was a human… would you react any differently? I would, whether dog or human, save THE life. I can’t even imagine someone not attempting to. I mean yeah, I kill a spider or fly from time to time but I try not to and honestly the guilt I feel for that is incomparable to a different larger being. I could go on and on… but yeah, I’d save the dog. Fuck my job, if they didn’t understand then I wouldn’t work there.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? - Gah, definitely love the most! It sucks to say that but being hurt by someone you trust (love comes from trust) is way worse then love because in love, naturally you get hurt more. You feel pain and are more sensitive to that pain way more in love. In trust, I would be so much more devastated because of how much I would cherish how they felt/decisions they make that break that trust.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? - Well, uh, honestly I’d listen. I’d want to hear what he has to say, ‘cause I’m assuming you mean my best friend of the opposite sex. He would really have to tell me why he loves me before I could ration how I feel.. I suppose.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? - The last person I personally know that passed was extremely old and lived a great life. I can’t say I was close to him whatsoever. I feel as though I’d do the right thing but it seems selfish and pointless to give someone an hour when they take a year from me? Maybe I seem selfish but that seems unbalanced.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? - Oh, definitely. As Steve says, I must start complimenting myself everyday when I look in the mirror because I should be happy to be alive. I should be. And to tell myself, “I am the nicest person I know.”
11. Does love = sex? - Not, not whatsofuckin’ever. Sex is a form of physical sharing that can vary from passion to compassion. Sex can be anywhere from a minute long to hours long. It can be anywhere from a car to on the beach. It can be with a stranger or someone you love… sex varies and takes all prisoners captive. It definitely does not have a limit and it definitely doesn’t give the person control of such strong feelings like love, always.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? - I mean, is this my coworker or friend? I’m sure i’d be friends with them no matter what but honestly, if it was a solid job and I was content, I wouldn’t see the purpose in such audacity. Although of course they have many to pay for but should I sacrifice my future for them? I’m not as sure.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? - Bahaha, Cory at Central Michigan University. I’m not even gonna reference what I said but it was the most honest thing that has ever came out of my mouth and it was so sudden when I felt and said it. I’m just happy I could let it out so easily. I mean I’ve said more serious things since but not sharing that either.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? - Oh my gosh, so clear to me: that you do not love them back. People are insane if they think otherwise. I only once have had to say that and it’s the worst type of feeling that can ever be expressed or slip out of your mouth. And the devastation that person has after, is really unbearable. With love, you at least have a 50/50 chance of happiness after the fact.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? - I sound selfish and pathetic saying this but sadly, my cell phone. When it dies or leaves my side.. I loose all contact in life forms that only depend on ‘texting’ and social media to keep us grounded. The convenience of a phone to talk to people far away from me I will never want without me not that I have it. So sad but so true. Like my phone tells me when I have to wake up… when I start my period, where places are and what the weather is like today.. that’s hard to give up. Also, my car and many weird things like food/smoking/random things.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? - Well, earlier when I FaceTimed Brendan I told him at the end that I love him. He’s my best friend and lives in New York while I live in Michigan, it’s natural to say that to him after 6-7 years of being such good friends.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? - I have a few. But I suppose calling someone on a night that I should have just let them be. They called me, so naturally I called back. At this point, afterwards, I learned it was a mistake and a big one at that.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or why not? - Well of course. See, questions like this make me question society… would someone really say no? No one deserves to die like that.. in that type of pain. Especially me, because my phobia is choking so I’d instantly help them out.
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? - Okay: this is fucked up but once again relates to morals and how I feel and what to do. I ask questions similar to this to people all the time. Classic, what would you do situations with one: someone you care about and two: someone you don’t know. I honestly, I just honestly can say I would save the new born baby. As horrible as I feel saying that, I would hope my grandmother would do the same. I hope anyone would value a life that hasn’t been lived yet to it’s extent over someone who has already lived an amazing and full life.
20. Are you old fashioned? - I don’t know, sometimes I am but not in the way I act at times. Just with the way I speak and speak to others. I also have some old items I wear and I think that’s the extent of it.
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? - Every damn day but last time? Uh, the woman at Bates that I tipped really well and I didn’t expect anything. She wasn’t thankful though so that was disappointing so maybe I did expect something. I just feel like I naturally expect that though when I go out of my way to do something that I would thank if someone did it for me.
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? - True love with a guarantee of a broken heart. At the end of the day, I would rather learn from my mistakes and feel hurt then to feel absolutely nothing at all.
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? - That I could live in New York freely, have just the right amount of money to be happy and live contently. I mean, that’s one of many things but that’s just where the list begins I suppose.